Signal Processing Component Library for .NET
Rapid Development of Signal Processing Applications
The Signal Processing Component Library for .NET is a comprehensive library of .NET components ideal for developing signal processing applications. Each component
contains properties and methods that can be used to perform single-channel and
two-channel FFT operations, and to calculate signal metrics on time-domain data.
The open design architecture allows hardware-independent support.
- Hardware independent – use measurement data from any device
- Royalty-free distribution of dll
- Single-Channel FFT Operations
- Spectrum, Auto-Spectrum
- Power Spectral Density
- Two-Channel FFT Operations
- Frequency Response Functions
- Cross Spectrum Functions
- Rectangular, Hamming, Hanning
- Blackman, Blackman Harris
- Exponential, Flat Top
- Cosine Taper, Force
- Scaling Types and Scaling Values
- Integration Types
- Signal Metrics
- Input Below Full-Scale (IBF)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR)
- Signal-to-Noise and Distortion (SINAD)
- Spurious Free Dynamic Range (SFDR)
- Effective Number of Bits (ENOB)
The Signal Processing Component Library for .NET is perfect for developing signal processing applications for the sound and vibration marketplace.
Pricing information and online ordering is temporarily unavailable.
Please contact us
by phone or email for product pricing and assistance, or to place an order.