Signal Processing Component Library for .NET
Rapid Development of Signal Processing Applications
The Signal Processing Component Library for .NET is a comprehensive library of .NET components ideal for developing signal processing applications. Each component
contains properties and methods that can be used to perform single-channel and
two-channel FFT operations, and to calculate signal metrics on time-domain data.
The open design architecture allows hardware-independent support.
- Hardware independent – use measurement data from any device
- Royalty-free distribution of dll
- Single-Channel FFT Operations
- Spectrum, Auto-Spectrum
- Power Spectral Density
- Two-Channel FFT Operations
- Frequency Response Functions
- Cross Spectrum Functions
- Rectangular, Hamming, Hanning
- Blackman, Blackman Harris
- Exponential, Flat Top
- Cosine Taper, Force
- Scaling Types and Scaling Values
- Integration Types
- Signal Metrics
- Input Below Full-Scale (IBF)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR)
- Signal-to-Noise and Distortion (SINAD)
- Spurious Free Dynamic Range (SFDR)
- Effective Number of Bits (ENOB)
The Signal Processing Component Library for .NET is perfect for developing signal processing applications for the sound and vibration marketplace.
|Signal Processing Component Library for .NET — License Key
Note: When ordering a license key, choose "Email - License Key" as shipping method to avoid shipping charges. No physical product is shipped when ordering a license key.