Software Interface for LabVIEW®
LV-Link™ is a library of VIs (Virtual Instruments) that enable LabVIEW® programmers to access the data acquisition features of DT-Open Layers-compliant USB and PCI devices. This library is consistent with the design and layout of the LabVIEW DAQmx VIs to speed development time and minimize learning curve issues.
LV-Link provides the ability to measure and control analog I/O, digital I/O, quadrature decoders, and counter/timer signals, and stream data at full-speed. To get up and running quickly, numerous example programs are provided with the software.
- Create test and measurement applications for Data Translation DT-Open Layers compliant USB and PCI hardware using LabVIEW®
- Integrate Data Translation and National Instruments hardware in the same application
- Measure and control analog I/O, digital I/O, quadrature decoders, counter/timer signals
- Stream data to disk at full-speed
- Numerous example programs to aid application development
- For use with LabVIEW 8.5.1 or greater for 32-bit support, or LabVIEW 2009 or higher for 64-bit or 32-bit support
Note: LV-Link 3.0 is recommended for new applications. LV-Link 3.0 is not backwards compatible with LV-Link 2.0. If you have a LabVIEW application that was written using LV-Link 2.0 and you want to port that application to use LV-Link 3.0, please see the LV-Link help file for complete instructions on how to proceed.
DtAinContinuous.vi Front Panel demonstrates how to continuously acquire data from an analog input channel.
DtAinContinuous.vi Block Diagram demonstrates how to access the power of Data Translation DT-Open Layers compliant devices using LabVIEW and LV-Link.
Fill out the form below to download the free LV-Link software.