DT-Open Layers for .NET
DT-Open Layers® for .NET is a simple, yet powerful native .NET class library for developing test and measurement applications in Microsoft Visual Studio®. The library provides a standard environment for developing test and measurement applications and is compatible with all Data Translation USB and PCI data acquisition boards. This intuitive software library enables users to create flexible programs in Visual C#®. and Visual Basic.NET®, while protecting their hardware investment with complete compatibility to other Data Translation data acquisition boards.
- Simple-to-use programming interface for all USB and PCI hardware
- Full support for Microsoft Visual Studio® 2003 - 2010
- Extensive example programs and documentation included
- Easily configure all subsystem parameters
- Reduce debug time with thorough error detection and reporting
- Built using managed code, virtually eliminating memory leaks and providing type safety, bounds checking, and exception handling
- Free DT-Display for .NET included for acquiring, plotting, and analyzing signals
With DT-Open Layers for .NET Class Library, you can create flexible programs in Visual C# and Visual Basic .NET.