Data Translation Announces High Density Simultaneous USB DAQ Module
|Marlboro, MA ─ March 24, 2011 ─ Data Translation, Inc. today announced the release of the DT9826 multifunction data acquisition (DAQ) module for USB. The DT9826 combines high-performance, 24-bit analog measurement, digital I/O, counter/timers, and a tachometer channel onto a single plug-and-play device. Available as a board-level OEM version for embedded test applications, or installed in a metal BNC connection box for easy sensor connections. All Data Translation devices include comprehensive driver and software support, enabling you to get your application up and running quickly.
Key Design Features of the DT9826:
- Powered by USB.
- Throughput rates of up to 41.6kSamples/second per channel.
- Simultaneous operation of analog input, digital I/O, counter/timer and tachometer subsystems at total throughput rates of over 830kSamples/second.
- Workhorse capability with 16 simultaneous analog input channels, 16 digital I/O lines, two 32-bit counter/timer (C/T) channels, and one 32-bit tachometer input channel.
- 24-bit Sigma-Delta ADC per channel.
- Read the digital inputs and the two 32-bit counters using the A/D subsystem and the A/D clock to synchronize digital inputs and counter timers with the analog measurements.
- Counter/timers that perform event counting, up/down counting, frequency measurement, edge-to-edge measurement, continuous edge-to-edge measurement, continuous pulse output, one-shot, and repetitive one-shot operations.
- Read the value of the tachometer input in the analog input data stream, to measure the period or frequency of the tachometer synchronously with analog input measurements.
- ±500 V galvanic isolation barrier that prevents ground loops to maximize analog signal integrity and protect your computer.
- Available installed in a metal connection box with BNC connectors, or as board-level OEM version.
- Included drivers and software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7.
- $1,895* USD for OEM unit quantities
- $1,295* USD for OEM quantities
About Data Translation
Data Translation Inc. (www.datatranslation.com) is a leading designer and manufacturer of high performance USB and Ethernet (LXI) data acquisition (DAQ) modules for temperature, voltage, strain, and vibration measurement and analysis, with accompanying software solutions for the test and measurement market. In-house manufacturing in the company headquarters located in Marlboro, MA ensures complete quality control on all products. Additionally, 5-day standard delivery is guaranteed on most shipments, along with free comprehensive technical support.
|*All prices subject to change|